Listen to the Word of the Lord and take action. By doing so, cultivate your heart, thoughts, and mind.
Grow with wisdom, knowledge, and righteousness.
You need to pray, listen to the Word, and know. Then you will take action and grow properly.
You need to grow. Then God will carry out His Will He planned through you.
The plan is the purpose for which He created the heavens, the earth, and nature.
You need to take action on love. Then God can fulfill the history of blessings as He wishes.
Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness.
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.
1. Your fate and position are determined by how much you mature and grow.
2. You need to grow. Then God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son will properly fulfill God’s Will of the Purpose of Creation through you.
3. Mental maturity is very important for faith. Even if you have been a believer for a long time, those with childish or immature minds cannot work with God and the Holy Spirit.
4. If you don’t know things properly, you are a child. Just as you would grow and mature into an adolescent and an adult, your level of faith needs to reach adulthood.
5. God and the Holy Spirit treat those with immature, childish faith as children even if they’ve been believers for a long time. God and the Holy Spirit carry out the Word and fulfill His Will for mankind through mature believers.
6. If you learn properly and take action in life, even a young person can do the work of an adult. If you are ignorant and cannot take action, you are like a child even if you are old in age.
7. Once you come to know and realize, your mind and thoughts will grow, and therefore, you will live a mature life of faith.
8. Both grain and fruit have to grow and fully ripen for the owner to harvest them and use them according to his will. In the same way, your faith has to grow to the completion level for God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son to perfectly fulfill and carry out God’s Will of Love through you.
9. You have to achieve in faith the maturity of knowledge, maturity of wisdom, maturity of prayer, maturity of thanksgiving, maturity of love, and maturity of character. Only then will God and the Holy Spirit fulfill God’s purpose and use you freely.
10. It is the blessing of becoming mature . You will become a cripple in faith if you do not mature during the maturation period.