Leading people to God’s love and purpose of creation through a correct understanding of His Word and Lord Jesus. Acting with that knowledge to transform ourselves, families, nations, and the world.
- The Holy Trinity—the one and only God, the Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit—are the Absolute Divine Beings.
- Only the Trinity are the Absolute Deities and only They can grant salvation.
- By believing in and loving the Holy Trinity through Jesus Christ, we receive salvation.
- The Word of God is the absolute authority and truth by which God governs all Creation.
- Through putting the Word to practice, our lives become transformed as God works upon us.
- A heavenly world is fulfilled when we love God in actions and in truth with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and when we love our neighbour as ourselves.
- We believe that God came in the flesh through Jesus at the First Coming and that Jesus returns at the Second Coming, as prophesied in the Bible.
- The Messiah works as God’s body, delivering His Word and bringing salvation to those who believe and live by the gospel.
- Those who recognize the Lord Jesus, become reborn, and live a united life with the Savior will gain eternal salvation, rapture, and fulfill God’s purpose of creation.