Regarding what you plan to do, first discern if it’s the Will that God wants.
Even if you look and listen for yourself and like the idea, you cannot discern by yourself.
That’s why God gives you revelations, shows you through nature and says your situation is like this, or helps you to realize through the Word. Therefore, listen to the Word of God and then judge and discern.
Wisdom is about judging and discerning.
It is a blessing and Heaven if you take action after discerning well. But if you don’t discern in a good way and take action, you will regret it.
1 Corinthians 12:7-11
Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.
1) There are many things to discern in the course of life and also within faith. These include family problems, individual problems, business problems, relocating problems, problems of buying land and selling it, and many more.
2) Everyone needs the grace of discernment. You need it for your faith and also for your physical life.
3) All kinds of things always present you with two choices. It’s very difficult to discern which is the better choice.
4) Failure to discern properly leads to loss.
5) If you take action without discerning properly, you will incur a loss even if it was something you like doing.
6) When you discern something, you need to check. Then, you can discern better. To do so, you need to hear about it, go to the location in person, and think about what you like.
7) Some things, however, can’t be discerned even after you see and hear and decide that you like it. Only God knows the answer because He is omnipotent and omniscient. Therefore, you can know the answer only when God helps you and teaches you to discern.
8) Only the omnipotent and omniscient God can perfectly discern good and evil and reveal the truth to you.