When each of you work, God helps you and works with you.
Therefore, don’t be idle, don’t procrastinate; do the work you’ve promised to do.
You need to work. Then God will come and converse with you, help you with that work, give you wisdom regarding the work, give you strength, and help you to do it joyfully.
God doesn’t give blessings or the spiritual Word to those who don’t work.
As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.
2 Thessalonians 3:10
For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”
1) Do the work that God has entrusted to you; then God will come and help you.
2) Work is love. As you work together with God, conversation will flow, and you will feel the connection with God.
3) The greatest mission a person can have is defeating and destroying demons, ghosts, and Satan, and saving precious lives that are more valuable than the world and helping them to live in love with God Almighty.
4) Do God’s work. If you can’t do the work by yourself, you can at least offer to help.
5) Even when you face problems or crises, keep doing the work entrusted to you and call upon God. He will come and help you. In this way, the problems or crises will be turned into opportunities.
6) God is always working for you. So, you are the only one who needs to do well.
7) You face various difficulties and pain even when you are fulfilling God’s Will. However, since that work belongs to the omnipotent and omniscient God, He works with you to the end and solves things for you.
8) God works from the side where His Will is fulfilled. Those who belong to God’s side will win; they will achieve victory.