Conversing with the Holy Trinity is praying.
What God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son say during conversation is the Word.
That Word is delivered as appropriate.
Those who don’t pray cannot receive the Word. Prayer is conversation with the Almighty.
If you pray, God speaks. That is the Word of life.
This Word is deep. Don’t just listen, but realize.
Those who realize will take action right away without even one day’s delay because they came to know the essence.
This year too, become someone who listens to the Word and realizes rather than someone who just sees, hears, and learns the Word in an ordinary way.
Those who realize take action.
This year, you need to realize properly about prayer and the Word.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came – and Scripture cannot be set aside
1. You need to pray. Then you will receive God’s answer. That answer is the Word of life.
2. To pray is to give glory to God. Listening to the Word and acting on it is giving glory to God.
3. The Word and prayer represents Heaven and Earth. When people pray, God and the Holy Spirit listen to their prayers and answer through the Word. Therefore, prayer is the work that pertains to us on earth, and the Word is the work that pertains to God and the Holy Spirit in Heaven.
4. God and the Holy Spirit are the light. People are the darkness. The darkness cannot realize it even when the light has shone upon it. Those who don’t realize things are in darkness.
5. Jewish religious people did not realize that Jesus was the Messiah even after Jesus spoke. That is why they were in darkness.
6. Those who realize will surely take action. They will surely gain something in reality.
7. If you don’t realize, you will see things ordinarily and do ordinary things.
8. There are two kinds of philosophies: conceptual and reality. Those two have to become one; then peace will happen. Concepts are just thoughts, figments of imagination, or dreams. We have to make those things into reality.
9. Make a solid foundation with prayer. You have to open the door to conversation and start the ignition of conversation through prayer.