Give thanks to God, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Son who protected your life until now, listened to your prayers, loved you, and gave you grace.
God Almighty listened to the petitions of those who fulfilled the purpose of creation. For it is His work, He gave things through the Lord and He was always with them.
Therefore, give thanks and glory to God and the Holy Spirit, love Them, and praise Them.
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1. God and the Holy Spirit protected both our bodies and spirits. That is why our bodies and spirits are alive and not dead.
2. Out of the many things God and the Holy Spirit helped us with, if They had omitted even one, we would have struggled and suffered. Realize this, rejoice, and give Them thanks and glory.
3. God rewarded each person according to their deeds. He repaid them in various ways according to the struggles and efforts they made. See what God has done for you, give thanks, be grateful, rejoice, and give glory.
4. Your life will bear the fruit of faith according to what you have done and what you have received from God.
5. God repaid each person according to their merits, but on a more fundamental level, He gave those things to each person out of love.
6. Giving thanks verbally is merely a greeting. You have to actually do what God wants while thanking Him for what you have received. Only then will you be able to use what you received together with God.
7. Making yourself into a great person who belongs to God is giving thanks.
8. When you give thanks, complaining evaporates, and your life is filled with hope and joy because you have done what you had to do.
9. Giving thanks is like sowing seeds. You have to give thanks. Only then will there be a lot of things to harvest.
10. A life of only using what you’re given is not an abundant life. An abundant life is a life of giving what you should give and receiving what you should receive.
11. You must live loving God and live a beautiful, wondrous, and great life. That life is a life of thanksgiving.