What God and the Holy Spirit do starts small and secretly at first. Do not dismiss it, thinking that it is small, but take action until the end. It will ultimately become prosperous.
In the beginning, it is like a thread so it may not feel like it will be successful. However, since God and the Holy Spirit are taking action with you, it will become prosperous in the end, and a history of miracles will result.
Therefore, don’t be discouraged that it is small at the start and that things aren’t working out well. Rather, trust the work that God is doing, and do it diligently until the end. Then a great history will take place.
I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you.
His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
1. If you want to go beyond your limits, you need to go beyond your thoughts.
2. Jehovah is power and strength. Therefore, ask God to give you energy.
3. Because God and the Holy Spirit give you strength even in impossible situations, if you have a singular desire to give glory to God, you will be able to gain strength and do things.
4. Because God and the Holy Spirit are working together, it will ultimately become prosperous and make miracles happen.
5. Even if you are doing what God wants you to do and even if God were doing it Himself, it starts out like a thin thread of opportunity. Even though circumstances may not allow it and there may be hardships and difficulties, if you have the desire of loving God and the Holy Spirit, and if you have the desire to do it even in such a situation, then it will become a thread-like opportunity, and you will be able to make miracles happen.
6. In Leviticus, God spoke through Moses telling the Israelites the laws they must keep and the promises God will keep if they keep the laws. Those were promises from God that would allow them to succeed and prosper. That message to them was hope like a thread.
7. Even though God and the Holy Spirit may take action for a tremendously great history, They take action like a thread in the beginning. You won’t know what happens with the threads at the start, but you will see what happens when the threads come together to form clothing. It may be small at first, but in the end They make history big and prosperous.
8. When God created the heavens and the earth and all creation, He didn’t create them majestically at once from the beginning. Everything started small. In the end, it became prosperous and big like in the present.
9. You should know that all opportunities come as thin as a thread in the beginning. Then, you won’t be disappointed and will seize that thread of opportunity and bring about a great history.
10. Just because it is small, don’t be disappointed and don’t give up. The opportunity comes starting from the time you were born, and it will keep coming until the time you die.