Jehovah God, the Holy Spirit, and the Lord are with you; therefore, keep God’s words and act on them.
Do not lean to the right or to the left.
Then you will succeed and prosper wherever you go. Never forget this, but do your best, love, rejoice, give thanks, and take action.
Be strong and very courageous.
Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you;
Do not turn from it to the right or to the left,
That you may be successful wherever you go.
1) Listening to God’s Word and acting on it is the best.
2) When you act on the Word of life, there is no condition with which Satan can seize you.
3) If you don’t obey the Word of life when it is given to you, you will be tied down by this and that, and you won’t be able to walk the path you must walk.
4) Prayer is like farming. If you don’t do the work of farming, you’ll have nothing to eat, and you will die. Likewise, if you don’t pray, you cannot listen to and receive the Word, which is the food for your spirit, and you cannot live.
5) All the words in the Bible were received through prayer. They were messages God gave through conversations of prayer.
6) God gave Moses the Ten Commandments when he prayed on Mt. Sinai.
7) For Joshua also, a miracle took place when he prayed during the conquest of Canaan. God told him, “Be bold. I will be with you.”
8) When you pray, you realize things and also receive things. You realize or receive them while praying. You must do these two things.
9) Prayer is the time when you can fix dangerous things that could cause an accident. When you pray, God eliminates dangers where people might otherwise get into an accident.
10) Even if the Almighty Being were to come, if people don’t say a word to Jehovah God, He would just leave. Even if He were to come a thousand times, if you don’t pray words of conversation, it would be pointless. That’s how important conversation or prayer is. Therefore, you must pray.
11) Even if God and the Holy Spirit are a thousand miles away, if anyone converses with Them through prayer, those words will determine their fate. This is because things happen according to prayer.